Oklahoma County Cooperative Extension Service
The Oklahoma County Cooperative Extension Service is dedicated to bringing you the latest research-based information for your lawn, garden, landscape and other horticulture concerns. For answers to any of your horticulture questions, call the Master Gardener Horticulture Hotline Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and ask to speak to a Master Gardener.
The horticulture department at the Oklahoma County OSU Cooperative Extension Service offers the following:
* Free gardening and landscape workshops
* Soil, water and forage testing
* Master Gardener hotline and offices
* Horticulture and Master Gardener Speaker's Bureau
* One-on-one help in a variety of areas, including gardening, tree planting, plant selection, pest control and home pesticide use