Oklahoma County Cooperative Extension Service

2018 Record Books

In order to be eligible for county awards at the end of the 4-H Program Year youth must turn in County or State Record Books in the spring.  4-H members must be in 8th-12th grade to turn in a State Record Book and you must be at least 8 years old and the 3rd grade to turn in a County Record Book.  The county record book is the same form as the state Oklahoma 4-H Report Form.  Youth do not have to turn in a record book to apply for County Star Awards.  Please see links below for more information or call our office at 405-713-1125 for more information.

Current State 4-H Record Books and Scholarship Information

Oklahoma Report Form

County Star Awards

Past Record Book Resources

Document Actions
Oklahoma County Events