Noble County OSU Extension Service

Welcome to Noble County 4-H

— filed under: , , ,

Teaching the youth of Noble County leadership, citizenship, and life skills through the 4-H Youth Development program

What is 4-H? 

4-H is the largest youth organization in the nation, open to youth grades 3rd - 12th grades, and administered by the Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service.

Through 4-H, youth learn valuable life skills that enable them to grow into productive citizens.  Through hands-on learning opportunities in many different areas of interest, youth develop critical thinking skills, gain self-confidence, set and achieve goals, and learn responsibility.

Although 4-H is deeply rooted in agricultural practices, its not cows, plows, and sows anymore.  Today's 4-H youth can still be found showing steers, but also using GPS units, teaching others about drug and alcohol prevention, traveling, taking photographs, and giving speeches.

4-H offers fun and unique opportunities to enhance life skills through age-appropriate activities.  Youth also have the opportunity to be part of the county officers and ambassadors, a team specifically for youth grades 7th to 12th that meet for service projects and fun outings.  Junior 4-H members, grades 3rd - 6th, can attend 4-H camp and Jr Roundup by earning points through participation in 4-H activities throughout the year.  For those youth ages 5 to 7, the Cloverbud program provides an introduction to 4-H activities through a non-competitive format.


Interested in joining 4-H? 

Contact Taylor Harbuck, 4-H Youth Development Extension Educator at the Noble County Cooperative Extension Service Office at 580.336.4621 or email 

Taylor Harbuck.jpg

 Enroll online at

Due to changes in the enrollment process all new or current 4-H members must enroll online. Paper enrollment forms will no longer be accepted.  

To join 4-H there is a $20.00 enrollment fee per youth or no more than $60.00 for more than 3 members in a single family. 
Payment can be made online when enrolling with a credit card or payment can be sent to the Noble County Extension Office by check or cash. 
We will not deny a child membership due to the inability to pay. 

Can't afford to pay? Click here for financial assistance 


4-H Online Enrollment Instructions

 4-H Membership Guidelines and Policies

Document Actions
Noble County 4-H on Instagram
Noble County 4-H on Twitter
#noble4h @noble4h