County Share the Fun
November 06, 2011
from 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
|Where||*Location Change* Memorial Hall - Kingfisher|
Classification of Acts:
- Small Group (2-4 people)
- Large Group ( 5 or more people)
- Cloverbuds (5-9 years old) - Non-Competative
- Junior (9-13 years old)
- Senior (14-19 years old)
Rules and RegulationsRequirements for county shows are determined by county committees. There is no state mandated age requirement for participation in the state show.
Contestants must be 4-H members for at least 30 days prior to the district show.
Participants must be 4-H members except for an accompanist. (Non-4-H members must not be visible to audience.)Length of act: maximum of six minutes on stage.
Total time allowed: ten minutes (6 minutes on stage and a maximum total of 4 minutes to set-up (2 min.) and remove props (2 min.).
Contestants may not be a “qualified performing artist” as defined by IRS under the code in Instructions for Form 2106. Amounts will correspond to the current year’s tax code.
In 2008, a “qualified performing artist” is defined as an individual who:
1. Performed services in the performing arts as an employee for at least two employers during the tax year,
2. Received from at least two of those employers wages of $200 or more per employer
3. Had allowable business expenses attributable to the performing arts of more than 10% of gross income from the performing arts.
4. Had adjusted gross income of $16,000 or less before deducting expenses as a performing artist.