Garfield County Cooperative Extension

Recordbook Information

The Senior 4-H Recordbook is a long-term record for members age 14 or older. 4-H members who want to complete a Senior Recordbook should contact the Garfield County OSU Extension Center for details. These books are judged at the county level for trips and awards and also at the state level. The Senior Recordbook form and instructions can be downloaded from the State 4-H Office website:

Oklahoma State 4-H Office

The Junior 4-H Recordbook is a long term record of 4-H activities for members 9-13 years of age. This book qualifies members for many 4-H awards. Forms and additional information are available at the Garfield County OSU Extension Center or by selecting the link below:

 Junior Record Book Forms

Document Actions