Craig County Fair Dates & Forms
Come to the The Craig County Fair. Looking forward to seeing you there!
- The Craig County Fair will be held July 21 - July 26, 2014,
- Pictures from the Fair can be found on Facebook under Craig County 4-H - check it out!
- Check-In Dates for ALL Market Animals
- Vinita: May 17, 2014 - Vinita Farmers & Ranchers Livestock Auction Barn - Times not yet available
- Welch: May 21, 2014 - Welch Stockyards - Times not yet available
- Pre-entry registration date: All Entry Forms are due Thursday, July 3 by 4:30 pm in the Extension Office
- The Horse show will also kick off the beginning of the fair with Horse Show on July 22, 2013 at the Craig County Fair arena, beginning at 5:00 p.m. horse judging, 6:00 p.m. horse show and July 23, horse show begins at 6:00 p.m. Come out and support our 4-H and FFA riders.
- In-door Exhibits will be entered on July 21 - 12:00 Noon - 6:00 p.m.
- Please have your exhibits tagged and ready to enter -- Exhibit numbers & Exhibit Tags can be picked up at the OSU Extension Office
- The in-door exhibits will be closed to the public on Tuesday, July 22, 2013 for judging and set up
- Horticulture and Baked Goods will be entered on Wednesday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- All 4-H and FFA members showing animals, check the fair book for rules on DRESS CODE. This applies to all livestock, goat, sheep, poultry, and rabbit exhibitors.
- Weigh-in - Days to bring Animals to the fair are:
- Swine - July 23 - 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Poultry - July 24 - 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Rabbits - July 24 - 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Bucket Animals - July 24 - 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- All other animals -weigh-in 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- All livestock must be in barns by 11:00 a.m.
- Further information and General Rules concerning livestock, horses,and other animals may be found in the Craig County Fair book.
- Click on the appropriate animal or events below for entry forms
Buddy Barrow Show - 7:30 p.m. July 24, 013