Craig County Fair Dates & Forms
Come to the The Craig County Fair. Looking forward to seeing you there!
- The Craig County Fair will be held July 22 - July 27, 2013,
- Pictures from the Fair can be found on Facebook under Craig County 4-H - check it out!
- Vinta: May 18, 2013 - at the Vinita Farmers & Ranchers Livestock Auction Barn - 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 Noon
- Welch: May 22, 2013. at the Welch Stockyards - 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Pre-entry registration date:
- Market Animals - May 22
- All Other livestock - July 5
- Horse - July 5
- Poultry Rabbits, Bucket Animals, and Breeding Stock, Pre-entry registration date: July 5
- The Horse show will also kick off the beginning of the fair with Horse Show on July 22, 2013 at the Craig County Fair arena, beginning at 5:00 p.m. horse judging, 6:00 p.m. horse show and July 23, horse show begins at 6:00 p.m. Come out and support our 4-H and FFA riders.
- In-door Exhibits will be entered on July 22 - 12:00 Noon - 6:00 p.m.
- Please have your exhibits tagged and ready to enter -- Exhibit numbers & Exhibit Tags can be picked up at the OSU Extension Office
- The in-door exhibits will be closed to the public on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 for judging and set up
- Horticulture and Baked Goods will be entered on Wednesday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- All 4-H and FFA members showing animals, check the fair book for rules on DRESS CODE. This applies to all livestock, goat, sheep, poultry, and rabbit exhibitors.
- Weigh-in - Days to bring Animals to the fair are:
- Swine - July 23 - 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Poultry - July 24 - 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Rabbits - July 24 - 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Bucket Animals - July 24 - 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- All other animals -weigh-in 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- All livestock must be in barns by 11:00 a.m.
- Futher information and General Rules concerning livestock, horses,and other animals may be found in the Craig County Fair book.
- Click on the appropriate animal or events below for entry forms
Buddy Barrow Show - 7:30 p.m. July 24.2013